Jinan Dark Intelligent Facilities Co.,Ltd
Model No.: Dark-Herb
Kind: Brewage Seasoning
Taste: Complex Flavor
Packaging: Carton Packaging, Wooden Case
Place of Origin: Shandong, China
Certificate: ISO9000, SGS
HS Code: 2103909000
Oregano is a common wild plant. In general, it is dried and ground into powder for use in Western food. Especially pizza, if you don't have oregano, you lose the basic taste. Oregano will make your dishes layered and rich in flavor. We insist on using high-quality oregano, strictly control its performance, and strive to make better spices.
1. We entrust a third party to conduct up to hundreds of pesticide residue testing on all purchased raw materials according to export standards.
2. We test the raw materials of lead, arsenic and other heavy metals.
3. We test various physical and chemical indicators (moisture, ash, acid-insoluble ash, etc.) and impurities.
We are determined not to use raw materials that do not meet the above three criteria.
Our raw materials, whether imported or domestic, are selected from high-quality and pure raw materials from the main producing areas, and supplied by local qualified suppliers to maintain the stable quality of the products and eliminate various risks arising from counterfeit and shoddy raw materials. The product has high quality and pure color, fragrance and taste.
Our specially-designed high-quality glass bottles use clean white glass materials that meet the requirements of high-standard, and are free of impurities from foods. Moreover, in the production process of the bottle, the roundness, thickness, level and smoothness of the bottle body are strictly tested by using advanced testing equipment to ensure the impact strength and better sealing performance of the bottle.
1. The oregano is bitter and peppery and tastes good. It has a minty aroma and a strong aroma.
2. Hollow cap design. There are three kinds of open covers. The inner sealing film is packaged to protect it from dust and moisture.
3. Adding this oregano Food Seasoning to the pizza can effectively enhance the aroma and taste of the food, making your dishes rich.